When you start to take hair vitamins, it can help improve the overall health of your hair. Hair vitamins are packed with essential nutrients such as biotin, zinc, and vitamin C that work together to give you softer, smoother, and silkier strands. These key ingredients also contribute to healthier nail growth and skin condition too.
When shopping for hair vitamins, it’s important to look for ones that contain natural ingredients. This is important because some synthetic ingredients may strip the strands of their vital nutrients and cause unwanted damage such as breakage. It’s also a good idea to find a supplement with collagen-boosting capabilities since this can help to keep the strands strong and healthy.
Along with looking for natural ingredients, it’s also important to look for hair vitamins that contain antioxidants. Look for ones that contain green tea extract, vitamin E, or grape seed extract as these are all powerful antioxidant agents that help to protect the hair from environmental damage such as UV exposure and free radicals.
By taking the right hair vitamins, you can help improve the overall health of your hair and make it softer, smoother, and silkier. Just be sure to look for ones that contain natural ingredients and powerful antioxidants so that you can get the best results!
Our #1 Pick – Wind Spin Detachable Cap Hair Dryer Curl Diffuser Hair Dryer Diffusing fit for Curly Wavy Permed Hair Women Hair Curler Styling Tool Accessory (Pink)
- Made of high temperature resistant antioxidant materials, safe and durable.
- This hair dryer attachment is diffusing the harsh heat from the dryer and disperse air with gentle evenness. Protect the hair from damage of concentrated heat, blow away the frizz, and slash your time...
- Perfect for days where you showered and don’t want to hassle with drying your hair then using other heat styling tools to get nice curls! You can just keep using your dryer. Perfect for lazy days...
Helpful Information About Hair Dryer For Permed Hair
What Is Perm Hair?
Perming, or permanent waving, as it is sometimes called, is a chemical process that restructures the hair. Perms offer an option for those who want to achieve curly and wavy looks without heat styling or daily curling. You can use perms on any type of hair in order to create various effects. Coarse and thick hair tends to hold a perm well, while fine hair may need additional treatment in order to create the desired effect.
Different types of perm:
- Soft perm – This type of perming is more suitable for clients who have fine hair. They are less likely to damage your hair, and you will be able to have a better-looking shape after the treatment.
- Firm Perm – This is great for people who want more permanent waves in their hair or if they want loose curls that are long-lasting.
- Mini Perm – This type of perm is good if you want to add waves to your hair or curls that are subtle but still visible. They also help curly hairstyles to be more manageable, and they can even reduce the amount of frizz in your hair.
- Large Perm – You get larger coils with this type of perm, which is best if you have really thick hair. Models with coarse hair would definitely benefit from having a large perm, as it can give them more volume and make their appearance a lot more pleasing to the eye.
- Partial Perm – This is also known as “half perm,” and it’s great for people who want to add some wave to their hair or if they just want to get a little bit more volume in their hair.
- Hair Perm – This type of perm is the most popular, and it’s going to give you great curls that really last as long as you take care of your curly hairstyle properly.
- Hair Rebonding – This is another popular perm that is used to straighten your hair or make it look sleeker and shinier. They are great for Asian hairstyles, especially the ones that should be long and straight.
Why Use A Hair Dryer For Permed Hair?
If you have curly or wavy hair, using a hair dryer can be an effective way to enhance the look of your curls and make them more defined. A good quality hair dryer with heat settings that are right for your hair type can help to smooth out frizz and flyaways while also adding volume and shine to your locks. In addition, using a hair dryer can shorten the amount of time it takes to style your hair, making it easier to achieve the look you want on a daily basis. if you have permed or naturally curly hair, a good quality hair dryer is an essential tool to help you maintain healthy and beautiful-looking locks.
- To protect your perm: There are a few steps that you can take to help protect your perm and keep it looking healthy and shiny. A key strategy is to use a quality heat protectant spray before blow-drying your hair, which will help to minimize damage from the heat of the dryer. You should also try to avoid over-styling your hair, especially with hot tools like curling irons and flat irons, as this can lead to further damage and breakage. Be sure to use a good quality shampoo and conditioner designed for curly or permed hair, which will help to keep your locks soft and hydrated. Following these tips should help you maintain the healthy look of your perm while also helping to prevent any further breakage or damage.
- To style your perm: There are a number of different ways to style your permed hair, depending on the look you want to achieve. For more defined curls, try using a curling iron or wand to create loose and bouncy ringlets, which can be especially flattering if you have shorter hair. You can also use hot rollers or flexi rods to create larger, looser curls. If you prefer a straight or sleeker look, you can try using a flat iron to achieve smooth and sleek locks, or use a large curling wand to create beachy waves. Ultimately, the best way to style permed hair is to experiment with different techniques and tools until you find the style that works best for your hair type and personal preferences. With a little experimentation, you should be able to find the perfect style for your permed or curly hair.
Can You Use A Hair Dryer On Permed Hair?
Many people with permed or naturally curly hair find that using a hair dryer can be an effective way to enhance the look of their curls and make them more defined. However, it is important to choose a quality hair dryer that has heat settings that are right for your specific hair type, as well as features such as ionic technology or a diffuser attachment to help protect your hair and reduce frizz. Using a hair dryer can shorten the amount of time it takes to style your hair, making it easier to get the look you want on a daily basis. If you have permed or naturally curly hair, use a good-quality hair dryer.
How Do You Dry Permed Hair?
- Start by towel drying your hair to remove excess moisture.
- Apply a heat-protectant styling product, such as a mousse or creme, to your damp hair.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush to smooth out any tangles in your hair and distribute the product evenly throughout your locks.
- Use your hair dryer in a low-heat setting to blow dry your hair, starting with the roots and working your way down toward the ends of your strands.
- Once your hair is mostly dry, use a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer if you want more volume or bounciness in your curls.
- If you have any specific areas that are still damp, such as the roots or ends of your hair, you can use a higher-heat setting on your dryer to focus the heat in these areas and dry them fully.
- Once all of your hair is completely dry, finish with a light application of flexible hold styling product to help lock in your curls and prevent frizz. You can also use a curling iron or wand to create tight ringlets or waves, if desired.
As with any type of styling product, be sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for best results.
Top 10 Best Hair Dryer For Permed Hair Consumer Reports
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: Penetrates the cortex of hair heating it from the inside out. Maintains natural moisture balance to avoid over-drying.
- CERAMIC COATING: Helps reduce heat damage from over-styling with even heat distribution for smooth and shiny results.
- TOURMALINE TECHNOLOGY: Maintain neutral charge on hair's surface, leaving it looking conditioned and smooth while helping reduce frizz and static for healthy, shiny hair.
- 【 Negative Ion Technology for Smooth Hair】This professional-grade hair dryer with ionic technology forms a protective film on the surface of each hair to prevent heat damage and add shine....
- 【1875 Watts Powerful Motor Dries Hair 2X Faster】With 1875 Watts of Power, this hair dryer blast hair into dryness in just 5 minutes. The ADC Motor optimizes airflow and reduces dispersion, for...
- 【Controlled Airflow and Heat】The constant temperature heating technology in this travel size hair dryer distributes heat evenly and only removes water from the hair's surface while locking...
- Smooth and define curly hair with this argan oil of morocco curl-defining cream Ideal for all curl types, this anti-frizz cream tames flyaways at it moisturizes to create soft and shiny spirals
- SMOOTH, DETANGLE, DEFINE: The 6-ounce bottle of OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Curl Perfecting Curl-Defining Cream helps smooth, define and enhance curly hair
- BOOST CURLS and TAME FRIZZY HAIR: Ideal for all hair textures and curls types , this rich moisturizing curl cream helps eliminate frizz while taming flyaways
- ULTRA-FAST DRYING: HyperAIR IQ Technology intelligently combines high-velocity heated air and ionized air for ultra-fast drying with no heat damage.
- NO HEAT DAMAGE: Intelligent heat control measures outlet heat up to 1,000 times per second, ensuring consistent temperature and air distribution for quick, even drying so you never have to worry about...
- STYLES THAT LAST: Auto-optimized heat and airflow settings from HyperAIR ensure the best results. HyperAIR includes dual optical sensors that automatically recognize styles and intelligently set heat...
- 【Thermo Control Technology】Laifen's exclusive technology compensates excessive heat by alternating hot and cold airstream, to avoid hair damage. The Thermo-Control microprocessor monitors the air...
- 【High-Speed Brushless Motor & Fast Drying】Laifen hair dryer is equipped with a 110,000 RPM high-speed brushless motor, wind speed reaches 22m/s. Strong airflow can dry hair in a short time, which...
- 【Negative Ionic Hair Dryer】Laifen hair dryer has 200 million negative ions, making your hair silky without the frizz. Ionic will lock the moisture in your hair and bring your hair natural shine.
- Hydrating hair dryer with oscillating quick dry nozzle: Innovative, back-and-forth moving nozzle dries hair quickly and gently with no hot spots, keeping your head cool and saving You time and effort
- Salon-quality styling every day: Style Hair easily in the comfort of home, with professional-level results; But it's so easy to use, It's a great everyday choice for your whole family
- Nozzle prevents damage to hair and scalp: Oscillating head makes sure that your hair and scalp stay healthy by never getting too hot
- The ceramic coated air outlet grill is also infused with nano silver,argan oil,tourmaline.Leave the hair more smooth,shiny,healthy and anti-static.
- Lightweight 1lb,compact size. Comes with 3 Attachments(Diffuser,Comb,Concentrator).
- 3 Heat Settings(Low/Medium/High) & 2 wind speed settings(low/high).One Cool shot button(constantly press down to activate cool blow).Easy to control the temperature and wind speed to make your...
- Ionic Hair Dryer: Featuring ceramic technology plus frizz fighting conditioning ions for less damage and more shine, this ergonomic hair dryer provides uniform heat for 50 percent faster drying and...
- Superior Function: A Cold Shot button locks hair styles in place and rocker switches make for easy handling; Includes 3 heat/2 speed custom dryer settings for different hair types; A removable filter...
- Ionic Conditioning: Natural ion output helps fight frizz and bring out your hair’s natural shine; Includes a concentrator nozzle for focused airflow to make hair smooth and sleek, plus a diffuser...
- ★Strong airflow, dry fast without hurt hair- Our hair dryer engine speed is 20,000 rpm, airflow is 3.2m³/min, air volume is up to 27.3m/s, noise is only 80 dB, use fast and quiet 1800W AC motor....
- ★134.6 °F constant temperature hair care, negative ion technology-Reduces moisture loss and damage to the hair due to overheating, and protects the gloss of the hair. Our hair blow dryer's negative...
- ★Low noise and prevent overheating function- Hair dryer weighs about 440 g / 0.97 lb ( Reducing the burden on your shoulder when using.). The length of the power cord is 2 m. The detachable...
- We Care Your Hair: Professional hair dryer with ionic low noise technology, reduce frizz and enhances shine, give you a smooth hair. DON'T touch the air nozzle during use to prevent burns
- Save Time Series: 1800W hair dryer, 2 speed (HIGH/LOW) and 3 heat (HOT/COOL/WARM) settings, super wind force, quick dry your hair but no harmful
- Portable hair dryer with a foldable handle and double safety removable filter, you can use it as a travel hair dryer and your hair will not get sucked into the blow dryer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Facts About Hair Dryer For Permed Hair
Can you use a hair dryer on permed hair?
You can use a dryer on permed hair if it is appropriately washed before drying. If the hair has been washed with a conditioner, you should use a brush to help distribute the heat evenly over the strands.
How should I dry my permed hair?
If you are drying your hair with a blow-dryer, turn off the heat first, and then go over it gently with a wide-toothed comb. If you are drying it with a flat iron, you can use a towel to hold it down and keep it from flying up.
Is it better to air-dry permed hair?
Permed hair is best dried with a blow dryer. Air drying is best used on curly hair.
How do you dry a perm after a shower?
After washing your hair, towel-dry it and then apply a leave-in conditioner. After it dries, use a blow dryer on low heat to dry it out. This will prevent it from becoming frizzy.
How long does it take to dry permed hair?
It takes approximately one hour for permed hair to dry.
How many times should we use a hair dryer on permed hair?
You should use a hair dryer for 3-5 minutes at a time.
How do you fix dry, damaged hair after a perm?
You must shampoo your hair every time you wash it. That way, you will remove all the buildup that caused the damage.
Does hair texture change after drying the perm hair?
Yes, when you dry your perm hair, it becomes stiffer and less elastic.
Does a hair dryer ruin perm hair?
Yes, because it dries out the hair and makes it brittle.
What is the purpose of a hair dryer for permed hair?
A hairdryer will be used to straighten permed hair. When you straighten permed hair, you are pulling out the natural oils in the hair. Using a hair dryer, you are drying out the hair, which can cause the hair to become brittle and break.